Dienstag, 19. März 2013

About me


Hey there!

As you are reading my blog right now I am sure you want to find out some facts about me. My name is Laura, I'm 22 years old and was born and raised in Graz. After graduating high school I spent 2 years in France – one year as an au pair and one year studying economies. Unfortunately I discovered that I do not like economies at all so I decided to come back to Austria and study translation. I chose French and Arabic – I guess you can all see the reason why I chose French and I think that Arabic is a fascinating language. There are not many people studying Arabic so I will have many opportunities in work life later.

Some month ago I realized that I missed talking English and that I've forgotten so many things that I came to the conclusion that studying English as a third language was a good idea. I'm glad I made that decision; I can already see my English skills improve.
In my spare time I love reading, watching some TV shows and traveling. I've planned some fantastic trips for this year like an internship in Oman and one month in Australia. You can imagine that I'm really looking forward to this summer!! I also like doing Pilates and Yoga. In the winter month you can meet me quite often in the mountains skiing. I am not that in to summer sports but who knows, maybe I'll get keen on surfing while I'm in Australia.

What else could I tell you? Ah yes, I love cooking and everything related to it so I'm glad we'll be doing this in class for some time. Unfortunately I'm kind of fussy – there are many meals I don’t like, especially the traditional Austrian food.

If you want to get to know me better just keep reading my blog! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen